Galax 13` 3,5lb
NEW FOR 2019
- TOP DRIVE CONCEPT - as opposed to the Butt Drive, has a more powerful Top Section and a softer Butt Section. In this rod constructively increased power (stiffness + strength) of the Tip Section and we designed a bit softer Butt Section. This makes it possible to effectively do long casts in a shorter arc and with different overhangs. The structural feature of the Butt Section is to give the maximum initial acceleration to the Tip Section (like the work of a whip), and to quickly stabilize it after casting;
- Unique patented blank design (WIPO Global Design Database DM/090 372) fir-tree;
- Material: Toray Japan (30T+40T);
- Reel seat: FUJI;
- The Butt Cap: anodized aviation aluminum 6061 with laser engraved logo;
- Guides TLTSG Taiwan. Insert material - Zirconium Oxide (ZrO2). First Guide 50 mm;
- K- series Tip Guide;
- Weight 420g;
- Optimal casting weight 120-125g;.
- Casting Distance: 200m.