- Fir-tree blank design (WIPO patent);
- Butt Drive rod system – Orient Rods classifier;
- Blank material Toray Japan 55-66 msi (40T+46T);
- The reinforcing finish carbon coating Slit Carbon Toray is applied to add some extra strength and rigidity;
- Using 5 guides (patented 5G system);
- K – series guides;
- The Orient reel seat – Fuji with branded engraving on the carbon bushing;
- The handle is covered with Kevlar – Carbon material;
- The weight of the rod is 385 grams;
- Casting distance is 200+ meters.
The return of the updated Chameleon CM.
Introducing the new of 2019 Chameleon Ultimate 13' 3-6oz.
The rod blank is made of high-modulus carbon fiber and prepreg with a minimum content of resins and is covered with a finish coating with a Slit Carbon Toray spiral winding.
The taper, wall thickness and material for a more uniform distribution and stress relief using five guides (5G) were very carefully selected in the design of the blank (fir-tree). This made it possible to achieve the best throwing characteristics.
The use of innovative materials and technologies in the manufacture of rods allowed to make it very light (385 grams) and with a real test up to 6 oz. The rod with such characteristics of the blank could be used as a universal (Ultimate). You get a light and powerful fishing rod with an extended range of effective operation of the blank.
It can be used as a spod rod, marker and working for extreme fishing challenges. In terms of practicality and aesthetics, the handle is made from kevlar/carbon material with spiral winding to reduce hand slip. And the carbon bushing with the engraving of a Chameleon completes the amazing design of the rod.